We Love What We Do...
Opening its doors in late 2014, Pascal’s Oceanfront Seafood Bar & Grill was opened to fill a need…
Year round dining with a top-notch menu using local ingredients set in a relaxed casual tropical environment for both locals and visitors alike.
Quickly gaining popularity among locals and tourists alike, Pascale has come a long way to get where he’s at today.
Growing up in Grand Bahama, Pascale had the opportunity to work alongside his mother at the pool bar and restaurant in The Lucayan Marina Village (now Grand Bahama Yacht Club). Eager to learn the trade, from cooking to the production line, Pascale fitted himself into every aspect of the kitchen and restaurant to help out wherever he could.
These humble beginnings led to the pursuit of perfecting his trade as Pascale traveled and worked at both locally and abroad.
What an abundance of flavors! I never leave reviews but this place deserves it. Stop by, get a bite to eat and have Semmy the bartender make you one of his Pina Coladas.
-Chelsea M., Atlanta Georgia
- The Lucayan Marina Village (Grand Bahama)
- Ferry House Restaurant (Grand Bahama)
- The Seafood Cellar (Iceland)
- The Perlan (Iceland)
- Sanhold Bakery (Iceland)
- Mosfellsber Bakery (Iceland)
- Sushi Rok (West Palm Beach)
- Pink Sands Resort (Eleuthera)
- Cocodimama (Eleuthera)
Awards & Competitions:
- Best Chef in the Caribbean 5th Place (Chaine des Rottissuers)
- Regional Commis Chef Competition(Chaine des Rottissuers)
- Top Ten Best Young Chefs in America (Chaine des Rottissuers)
- National Best Commis Chef Competition (Chaine des Rottissuers)
- Tourism Today
- Chef G’ Garvin’s Road Tour Television show